We adopt a back-to-basics approach to develop your ideas: whether they are for your websites, books, etc. our process begins by putting pencil to paper. Once the solution is conceived and finalized, our “Development Triangle” comes into play, connecting art, design, and technology.
1. Why do you need illustrations for your web resource? Reasons are numerous, and you can choose any of them, or all of them, as a rationale for adding powerful visuals to your business site:
2. A clear visual message is conveyed. The human brain captures visuals much better than text, so with well-crafted illustrations, you make your message easier and quicker to understand.
3. For the better accomplishment of educational purposes. By using visuals in learning resources, such as books, children's books, manuals, etc., children and adults alike are better able to comprehend the educational material.
4. Advertising and attention-grabbing effects- Colorful, engaging images with creative design ideas will surely capture customers' attention and lead to more transactions.
1. Children's book illustration: Since kids lack the ability to focus on an object for long periods of time, it is essential to provide them with colorful, diverse, and interesting illustrations.
2. Textbooks or training manual book visualization: As major parts of manuals are for children and teenagers' educational purposes, it is crucial to support the written material with interesting, funny, and catchy images to help the eye have a rest and, at the same time, to explain ideas clearly.
3. Comic book illustration: What are comics? They are stories in pictures with supporting text and spoken lines. 80% of the material is painted! The image value of a comic story is much greater than anywhere else. The BEST ANIMATION STUDIOS work with the author to cover comic books. Among our customers, these are the most popular book illustration services.
4. Book cover design: "Don't judge a book by its cover," says the famous proverb. "Don't judge a book by its cover!" we say. Scientific studies have proven that people choose things based on their appearance and design; in addition, the eye is attracted to natural colors and balanced shapes. Ultimately, your book's cover is its face, so don't forget it!
We believe that innovation is nothing without art. However, in order to innovate, we first need to plant the seeds of creativity, and this can only be done with your ideas.
For the past 6+ years, Best Animation Studios has established itself as one of the most prominent multi-disciplinary illustration agencies in the industry. Our enthusiastic and experienced team is well-positioned to advise you and find you the right solution for any image requirement that you may have. You will see that we represent an inspiring roster of world-class illustrators offering a huge range of styles, character concepts, and innovative ideas.